Skip to main content
- Nirav Modi Scam: Jaitly wants banks, auditors to introspect but not FinMin, PMO
Source: The Wire
- Take a Look-PNB Hit by $2 bln scam in India's biggest bank fraud
- Source: Reuters
- Theoretical Development in Ethical Marketing Decision Making
Source: AMS Review, Vol. 3, Issue 2, 2013, 51-60.
- The Marketing Ethics Course: Current State and Future Directions
Source: Journal of Marketing Education, Vol. 35, Issue 2, 2013, 119-128.
- A Framework for Understanding Ethical Supply Chain Decision Making
Source: Journal of Marketing Channels, Vol. 20, Issue 3-4, 2013
- A Critique of Giving Voice to Values Approach to Business Ethics Education
Source: Journal of Academic Ethics, Vol. 10, 2012, pp. 251-269.
- Integrating Business Ethics in Business Courses
Source: Issues and trends in business education: NBEA 2012 yearbook, Stitt-Gohdes, W. L. (Ed.), Vol. 50.
- Business ethics and customer stakeholders
Source: Academy of Management Executive, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2004, pp. 126-129.
- Cognitive Consistency of Marketing Managers in Ethical Situations
Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 20, No. 3, 1992, pp. 245-252.
- A Contingency Framework for Understanding Ethical Decision Making in Marketing
Source: Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49, No. 3, Summer 1985, pp. 87-96.
- Corporate Citizenship: Cultural Antecedents and Business Benefits
Vol. 27, No. 4, 1999, pp. 455-469.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Marketing: An Integrative Framework
Source: Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 32, No.1, Winter 2004, pp. 3-19.
- An enterprise-wide strategic stakeholder approach to sales ethics
Source: Journal of Strategic Marketing, Vol. 17, Nos. 3–4, June–August 2009, pp. 257–270.
- The Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations: A Framework for Ethical Compliance
Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 17, No.4, March 1998, pp. 353-363.
- A Framework for Personal Selling and Sales Management Ethical Decision Making
Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, Vol. 27, No. 4, Fall 2007, pp. 291-299.
- From Market Orientation to Stakeholder Orientation
Source: Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, Vol. 29, No. 1, Spring 2010, pp. 93–96.
- A Macromarketing Ethics Framework: Stakeholder Orientation and Distributive Justice
Source: Journal of Macromarketing, Vol. 28, No. 1, 2008, pp. 24-32.
- Market-Oriented Sustainability: A Conceptual Framework and Propositions
Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 39, 2011, pp. 71-85.
- The Responsibility and Accountability of CEOs: The Last Interview with Ken Lay
Source: Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 100, No.2, May 2011, pp. 209-219.
- Stakeholder Marketing: a Definition and Conceptual Framework
Source: AMS Review, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2011, pp. 44-65.