Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Collegiate Program at The University of New Mexico
The University of New Mexico Anderson School of Management Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative started in January 2010 as a funded five year program. The Anderson School serves as a resource for business ethics education across other colleges on campus and all public institutions of higher learning in New Mexico.
The resources for this initiative will be used to develop business ethics teaching materials, allow for the development and integration of business ethics education throughout UNM, provide workshops and programs on teaching business ethics, and create competitions and recognition events for principle-based ethical leadership and practice. Fellowships and grants will be provided for speakers, resources, and for faculty to attend workshops. In addition, we will offer a certificate program, student ethical leadership certification, create podcasts, cases, debate issues, and teach a business ethics course. The resources developed for this initiative are available on this site.
Anderson School of Management is a leader in encouraging ethical and responsible business management and education. The core curriculum as well as elective courses incorporates topics and projects that focus on ethical, social, and environmental issues.
Business Ethics Courses
- MGMT 158 - Ethics in Organizations
- MGMT 308 - Ethical, Political and Social Environment
- MGMT 310 - Legal Issues for Managers
- MGMT 443 - Auditing
- MGMT 455 - Washington Campus for Undergraduate Students
- MGMT 458 - Managerial Ethics
- MGMT 463 - Employment Law
- MGMT 508 - Business and Society
- MGMT 559 - Law for Accountants
- MGMT 651 - Regulation and Social Control of Business
- MGMT 653 - Environmental Sustainability and Business
- MGMT 654 - Legal Topics in Management
- MGMT 655 - Washington Campus Program
- MGMT 657 - Nonprofit Management
- MGMT 658 - Managerial Ethics
Anderson also offers a variety of special topics course that focus on ethics and social responsibility, including Fraud Examination in accounting and Marketing and Society in the marketing area.