Daniels Fund Ethics Consortium Members
Under the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative, eight universities will strive to strengthen principle-based ethics education for students across the Rocky Mountain region.
- Colorado State University
- New Mexico State University
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- University of Denver
- University of New Mexico
- University of Northern Colorado
- University of Utah
- University of Wyoming
Vision for Daniels Fund Ethics Consortium
- Consortium will leverage the achievements of the individual business schools - through collaboration - to further strengthen and expand ethics education in our region.
- Consortium members will be represented by the business school deans and the designated leaders of their Ethics Initiative
- Daniels Fund will coordinate activities of the Consortium
- Consortium members will meet at least twice per year.
- Members will work collaboratively, sharing expertise and resources such as curriculum, case studies, instructional approaches, and co-curricular activities.
- Consortium website will be developed by the Daniels Fund to share and archive resources.
- Consortium will collaboratively develop and implement measures to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the ethics initiative of the members.